evening all

The first negro males my second wife/cuckoldress went with was in Las Vegas of all places? we were out for the evening and having a buffet meal at circus circus to be exact and I was off getting a plate of food when I noticed Tania chatting to a good looking and very sharply dressed black guy, now Tania is half black herself and she is a stunning lady and a very feminine dresser and its just natural for men to want to talk to her and the fact she at the time was already a pro dominatrix have a line of very interesting conversation, anyway I go over and she introduces me to this man and his Brother who is also as sweet on her and they are openly flirting with her regardless of me being there like I was nothing?

Anyway Tania tells me to go to our table while she gets her meal and off I go watching her with the two guys chatting as they get the food they want? next thing all three come over and she tells me she has invited them to eat with us? well not us as I am just the husband and the only thing they are looking out for is Tania so when she tells them that I am her sissy cuckold you should have seen their huge grins and they knew then that one of their lucks was in? until Tania florred them by saying she wanted both of them?

Half an hour later we are in their room in the Stratosphere and I am sitting in the corner in just my stockings, suspender belt and panties my little penis hurting in its chastity while these two fit virile black men are fucking Tania my wife who is naked apart from the black hold up stockings she has on and high heels.

That evening they spit roasted her, did doubles on her one in her cunt and one in her ass, then two in her pussy at once and then yes the breath taking sight of two in her anus at once and let me tell you these brothers had whopping great big choppers? Tania was totally full of sperm by the time I was put to her and managed to clean her up enough for us to get to the lobby and call a taxi back to the Bellagio where we were staying?

As it was only night three of our vacation Tania and myself were lucky to see Luke and Johnny twice more before they headed home and both times were as wild as the first time with me in full make up and sissy dressed I even got to orally clean their cocks after they had fucked and spunked Tania in whatever hole they were fucking. it was amazing and they were the first of many black men she had sex with.


OUT NOW AT AMAZON KINDLE CARLA DELACOURT'S NEW SISSY CUCKOLD NOVEL






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening