Morning to all

As chastity plays such a large part in the sissy cuckold lifestyle I thought I would mull over some of the devices I have had over the years.

My first chastity device was purchased at a fetish shop in Fort Lauderdale Florida it was a cb3000 in pink and all very exciting it was to be with my cuckoldress wife and her picking out the color she wanted for me.

The actual device was easy to put on although you had to play around with the ring sizes but it was escapable which was highly unsatisfactory for both my wife and for myself.

But as a playful thing when teasing was going on it worked well enough my turgid little penis swelling painfully against the bars and we had lots of fun with it.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening