26/04/2024 Morning

 Packing my bags for the trip home today got so9me nice things whilst I have been down here.

CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY DONNA NEEDS HELP!

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 421.

During my time with Tania this week she wanted in depth talk over my time with Tina in Leeds the obese woman I was seeing a few years back who had Manila Yeast infection and stoma bags

If you've already caught my reminiscing about about Tina you'll already know she was the most unhygienic dirty smelly woman I have ever been with and what she had me do with her was beyond gross.

Yes I ate her cottage cheese like dripping pussy that smelt like a thousand trash cans and had me suckle on her renal arteries emptying her bowels into my mouth.

But Tania also wanted the armpit details and the licking of them and the yellow, toe jam filthy foot worship along with the hair that was like it had been dipped in chip fat.

Altogether Tina mentally damaged me to a servile depth but she was also so alluring that we saw each other quite often and she really got off on the fact that I would do anything she wanted.

She even had me take her out into Leeds to a Bistro and before we went she had be swallow a very strong laxative and found it highly amusing when I could not help but evacuate my own bowels into my silky panties during the evening it was horrendous getting back to the car mess running down my stocking clad legs.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening