27/04/2024 Afternoon

 All packed up and ready to drive home in the morning had picnic today at Fowey which was nice

CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY DONNA NEEDS HELP!

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 422.

 Having lost a testicle in a fight when I was very young I was always going to end up being less of the man even before the urge to put women's clothes came upon me and I grew up into a full blown sissy transvestite.

The psychological damage only having one tiny ball is very debilitating it puts you on a back foot where sex is concerned you become terrified of women and their power and how they would laugh and treat you when they discover your one hung only.

The result of the horrendous physical trauma I suffered with the kicking in the groin was that even my ball that was left although functioning did not grow and as for my penis although that might have been destined to be small anyway never developed into anything like what you'd call a man's penis.

What I do know is that my penis and little ball has raised much mirth and laughter in women over the years and hardly a lady in my life has said that a feminized sissy cuckold life is not for me!




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening