04/05/2024 Morning

 Going for taking a load more photos today just in the mood to be acting like some cheap slut.

CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY DONNA NEEDS HELP!

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 429.

To earn a bit of pin money over the years I have got involved in some French maid work for various elderly Gentlemen that needless to say were fucking perverts in their widowhood years.

For a start the maid work is serious as these old boys have the housekeeping abilities of an gibbon so when I have started with them it has been a few weeks to get their homes in order under their leering eyes.

For most of these old boys it is the first foray into deviant things and although they are lusting as the French maid sprucing up their homes they are also holding back because they know that they have hired me a Feminized Sissy Cuckold and not a real woman!

They came to me via my little sites and ads because no woman would do what I do and at the cost my hourly rate is very reasonable and it's stated that with my time with them they can sexually abuse me if they want?

Usually it's me that has to push the door open for them as whist prancing around in one of my frilly little sexy maids dresses high heels and sheer black seamed stockings they slyly masturbate trying to get their floppy old cocks hard and in the end I will step in and get sucking.

Then watch the old boys go as their hands are everywhere at once caressing my nylon coated legs, squeezing my bottom, getting me to wank them off etc!

Once the ice is broken and they feel manly again then they like to exert what little masculinity they have left and they will sexually abuse me as I do my household chores making me suck them to completion and swallow and even ass fuck me if they can stay hard.

The whole thing is all a bit sick and freaky but a girls got to earn a living one way or another!




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening