06/05/2024 Afternoon

Had a nice day out in Cleethorpes yesterday got some make up and skin products and a few books that called out to me in the Good Will shops, had the classic fish and chip lunch and a barrel full of gossip with Anne.

 CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY DONNA NEEDS HELP!

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 431.

As a life long Feminized sissy cuckold endowed with a tiny penis I have always been terrified by the thought of sex as all of the very few times have led to total dissatisfaction on the part of the woman involved bringing forth some very cruel and cutting remarks.

My sexual abilities have been woeful to say the least with instances of very premature ejaculation or two pumps and a squirt efforts and at times I have not even been able to get erect.

Of course I have come to realize that sexual intercourse with a woman is not for the likes of a feminized sissy cuckold and accept that licking up real men's messes is all I am good for.

Once both my ex wives and cuckoldresses got me to accept this the happier they were not having to bother with even thinking about my sexual needs turning to the real men in their lives.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening