07/05/2024 Afternoon

Today sees me with my coffee pot full and head down doing a lot of work on the next novel which is starting to take shape, the filth that is pouring out of my so called mind is utterly disgusting but oh so erotic.

 CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY DONNA NEEDS HELP!

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 432.

This past two weeks while I have been away staying with Mum and looking after her we have had some pretty in depth conversations about me as a feminized sissy cuckold and it is with satisfaction that Mum says she is proud with the way I have turned out!

Her opinion this late in her life was that she knew from a young age that I was never going to cut it as a man and was pleased when she found out that I was dressing up in her things.

She also stated that it was with glee that she noticed that I never really bodily developed into a man and that from the times she saw my little penis when I was bathing or that evening when it erected against her nylon clad foot it had not grown in any significant way.

This fact she told me gave her plenty to gossip about and she used to love teasing me in front of others at my very significant short comings.

It is her fervent hope that I will find another wife one day that knows how to treat a sissy like me but for now is pleased with the type of women I serve on a regular basis.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening