08/05/2024 Morning

 No sleep what so ever last night so I am up and writing at this crack of dawn hour.

CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY DONNA NEEDS HELP!

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 433.

The wickedest thing that has been said to me just lately was by my ex wife and cuckoldress the Dominatrix Tania.

We were talking about our medical issues and she noticed that I was weating a denture and I explained that I only have six teeth left up top.

To which she promptly stated that if we were still married she would herself pull them out so I had to wear a full denture set and then when she was making me suck cock I could take them out so I could get more dick in my face and be a sissy cuckold that would not scratch her lovers with my teeth while I either fluffed them to hardness of sucked the slime of spunky shit off their cocks after they had fucked her.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening