09/05/2024 Morning

On with a nice dress this morning as off out doing the shopping and the sun is out looks to be a nice day

 CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY DONNA NEEDS HELP!

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 434.

Now back from my family visit/vacation I find I have a mail in from poor little subbie chastity boy Allen who is grovelling to see me!

I will have a little think about invitihng him over as I might want to use him for some things???

when we first met we had a good day and he was very obedient and did as was told.

The trouble is I am not naturally dominant and cannot keep the pretence up for very long which posed a problem?

As a Feminized sissy cuckold I have been submissive so long that it's very difficult to go all dominant with another sub.

But Allen did have a nice cock and was a gentleman in many ways which was nice.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening