02/08/2023 Morning

 Pissing it down with rain this morning so I am stuck in and concentrating on working on my next novel.

CARLA DELACOURT.

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

THE SEAMED STOCKING FULL OF SISSY CUCKOLD

STORIES

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

MISTRESS MADELAINE.

DOMINATRIX AND CUCKOLDRESS

https://madelainedom1.com

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 162.

As Helen is coming for Sunday lunch today and I am cooking roast Chicken with all the veggies I was thinking back on when I first met her.

It started off with me booking an appointment with her and asking for creampie cleaning as she stated she did bareback and also for her to use me as a toilet in every respect.

To get the creampie experience I awaited the day and text Helen would send to summons me to her Worksop home and when it came over I went.

Helen was pleasantly surprised that I actually turned up as she said many who ask for the toilet stuff like me just did not arrive.

What Helen did love was that she had her hands on a feminized sissy cuckold as transvestites had always turned her on.

My appointment was early evening after what had been for Helen a very busy day and she much appreciated the Licking kissing and sucking I did worshipping her feet

Her bareback client was a regular of hers and you had to be a regular to cum in Helen and she was in a right mess and after a day of hard fucking she smelt very ripe and it was in a sissy cuckold frenzy I licked her shaven dirty pussy clean and I know now she had a walloping huge orgasm being cleaned up.

The result of the licking clean with Helen squatting over my mouth made it easy then for her to urinate and make me drink her hot salty piss a pure delight and then just a wiggle forward and the serious evacuation of her bowels into my mouth and the utter reward being that it was sperm coated shit as she had been fucked in the ass so I had a very filthy anal creampie to also clean up.

Helen was more than happy at how I coped and afterwards when I was all cleaned up and make up re done we had a cup of coffee and got chatting which led to Helen asking if I wanted to stay for tea, I did not get home till the early hours as we formed a very strong friendship and things just went on from there and Helen is now what one would call a Cuckoldress Girlfriend.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon