Before I forget? I had a visit to have coffee with my first ex wife the other day, as usual I went dressed as she expects nothing less from me! we had a wonderful afternoon chatting? well more her telling me what she's been up to and who with and how big their cocks are not to mention how good a lovers they are or bad as sometimes happens, All this had me squirming and a hurting in my chastity device, which as present is the one with the penile wand that is 3.5 inches long and sits very deeply in sissy cuckold, Anne had a look she likes to see how I suffer and thought the item pretty cute specially the ball stopper at the end? she has always said I have the smallest penis she has ever seen by a long chalk. anyway to keep her happy as she chatted away she had me on my knees as usual kissing and sucking n her stocking clad toes. and seeing's as it was a warm day she had on sheer white stockings and sexy heeled white mules, with a white skirt and flowery blouse. she reminded me as I sucked her red painted big toe nail through the sheer white nylon that the first time she cuckolded me way back then she had worn white stockings? the memory hurt my penis I can tell you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07/07/2019 Evening

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon