A tingling night

Being some what of a fetish for nylon (a if you could not guess) I of course find the greatest of pleasure being in sheer pantyhose at night in bed with a silky nightie, just recently I indulged this one step further as I got gripped by the need to be totally encapsulated in nylon? so on to the trusty internet I went and purchased some all over 15 denier bodysuits three black ones and two pink ones. well last night I indulged and had a almost sleepless night my tiny little penis turgid and aching as my sissy little body was tormented and caressed all over and because the suit has no open crotch I could not remove the butt plug. what is a girl to do I ask you? I highly recommend this to all stocking and pantyhose lovers so long as you can bare a sleepless night of frustrated sexual torment.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon