Morning all

Dear me my bottom is still throbbing even after last nights long hot bath and a nights slumber, a woman can really give a sissy cuckold a pain in the ass with the right sized strap on and I think Carol brought one of her larger ones certainly bigger than the one I have got which she passed on. I should think her sissy cuckold is in just that same sort of state this morning as I am, but its what us worthless little sissies need and deserve and we did get to do sissy sex stuff with each other to entertain Carol.
Well I had better knuckle down and get some work on the next novel done today its shaping up to look like a busy week this week as I want to get some new photo's of myself taken among all the other stuff I have got to do? as they say a sissies work is never done.


All my novels are available at Amazon/Kindle







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon