Salutations

Well its early morning once again! most decent people are fast asleep but me I am not decent I am up on the keyboard. woke at three wide awake and buzzing shaved my legs and sissy clit and pussy last night when I bathed and my sheer black bed pantyhose felt to slinky and sexy on with my gossamer thin night dress that my tiny little penis was playing up and I was fiddling with it through the sheer mesh of the nylon whilst having very naughty dirty sissy cuckold thoughts?


anyway here are some captions I did on pictures of me along with the rest of the days captions, also remember to support your local sissy cuckold author (me) my books Carla Delacourt are all on Kindle.
have a great day all




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon