A Sunday and more with Number 27

After Ian ass fucked me with help from Tracy for a bit she put an end to it before he came or I did as the fuck in my sissy pussy had given me a very stiff little penis.

Now off came the condoms and Tracy and Ian started to get it on while I watched my sissy cuckold feelings in a frenzy seeing this real woman and real man make love, fuck, screw whatever you want to call it? Ian did Tracy in the ass, she kicked her high heels off and squatted over him on the bed and took all of him up her back passage and started to ride, next I know she is ordering my to get my mouth round her cunt and I am there licking and sucking and Ian is pounding his cock into her anus and Tracy screamed to an orgasm and starts to gush into my mouth and I swallow the lot as it squirts out of her with tremendous force.

Then Tracy in on her hands and knees and Ian is taking her doggy stye with me under them my tongue licking all round her stretched open cunt and his cock as they fuck and fuck until they both hit cimaxes at about the same time?

As soon as Ian has finished ejaculating in Trancy he withdraws and Tracey wiggles her cunt down onto my mouth and I eat a red hot streaming creampie that runs out of her well fucked sloppy gash straight into my mouth.








 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

07/07/2019 Evening

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon