back at 27

Morning all the fun at number 27 continues with a fury.
The call came three days later and that evening I arrived at Tracy's with a nasty little stainless steel chastity device in hand and again was dragged in, no creampie this night as Tracy had condom clients all day but hearing what a slut she had been was thrilling and I licked her pussy savoring the stench of cock and sex on her, we then had a bite to eat and while she did some work on her computer I was worshipping her stocking clad feet something she really liked it was as she said that as a prostitute she was at the call and order of men all day and everyday but with me I did exactly as I was told and she felt empowered.


Tracy as a prostitute was in no way dominant and she stated that there would be no whipping or even spanking it was just not her thing and she would even have to learn to tell me off in a harsh way if I was naughty as she herself sexually although very adventerous was submissive to men.


For me after the excesses of punishments from my second marriage I was cool with this it made a nice change.


Once Tracy's computer work was done she took me to her bedroom again and there was more pussy and ass worship and this time she got out of the large ottoman at the end of her bed one of them two foot long double dildo's in black, I tell you it was a monster very thick about 11 inches in diametre the idea she told me was to apply a nice load of lubrication to her asshole and after working one end of the dong into her ass I was to bend it and insert the rest of it into her cunt holding the middle to pump her holes while my tongue licked her clit.


I don't think I have ever seen a woman so packed with cock Tracy had a large cunt anyway but her anus took the dong just as easily and soon she was writhing all over the bed swearing and panting verbally abusing me guching and pissing in my mouth as I pumped her with every inch of the bent double rubberized cock and she had one fuck of an orgasm. (Later she told me her cunt and ass could really take some as one client she had like to fuck her with marrows and a picture she shoed me was eye watering at the size of the vegtable stuck up her cant and then ass?)


After Tracy lay panting sweating in pure bliss and slowly I eased the dong out of both her very well fucked holes Tracy was pure liquid down there as I took it out and you could hear the squeltch? then my excitement grew as the end of the dong that had been up her ass was caked with her shit and as she lay looking at me knowing I was a sissy toilet and she had never done that to anyone but wanted to learn with using me she watched as I licked and sucked the shitty dong clean moaning in sheer pleasure.


This night Tracy did allow me some relife after she had watched me eat her shit off the dildo and she used her stocking clad feet to bring my tiny penis off to a shattering sissigasm.


But once a sissy cuckold like me has had any pleasure its time to pay the bill and Tracy next fitted me in the chastity device I had brought with me and the 3 keys went on a gold chain around her neck and a very self satisfied smile there was on her face.


To my amazement the next morning when the post man came there was a package for me and inside in a ziplock bag Tracy had sent me a pair of her pale blue silky knickers which she had wiped her shitty ass on the gusset of there was a little note telling me that she had wet herself in them and was dirty in them and I was to wear them over my head at night in bed.


I had terrible pain in my chastity device as I sat on the sofa sniffing her pissy and shitty panties going out of my mind to see her again which was to happen two days later in an amazing way.







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07/07/2019 Evening

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon