By fuck its snowing this morning

Prostitute number 30.

I first saw Brenda staggering into the pub I was in having drink and a meal in, in the fair city of Leeds, well to be honest I could smell her before I saw her and when she staggered to the bar only to be told she was barred by the landlord I felt that crazed need in me?

She was a dirty fat old blond drunk, she looked filthy and smelt it, she had scuffed white high heels on, a black short PVC skirt, black hosiery, some sort of red and silver sparkly jumper on under a fake fur coat. her make up was put on by a trowel and she looked just what she was a dirty desperate whore.

So what did I do? it was a concert night so that was not to be missed so I left what was on my plate and hurried out of the bar and started to follow this delightful woman who was staggering down the road virtually accosting everyman she passed with some sales line or comment?

When she stopped for a cigarette I went up to her and introduced myself and just said "Your beautiful I hope you can help me!"

And after she had slurred her name at me she wanted to take the money and do anything I wanted? in the alley way just round the corner for thirty quid.

I stopped her then and there and explained that I was hitting a gig shortly but was desperate to see her and I was a perverted sissy cuckold and I wanted to lick her whole body inside and out as dirty and as smelly as it was and even better if it was after clients who had barebacked fucked her and she had not wiped after taking a shit and piss.

To get her attention I gave her a hundred pounds which she grabbed off of me and stuffed in her purse and told her if I could see her the following weekend me dressed as the sissy cuckold I was I would pay her 500 for the night in the state I wanted her in?

Brenda was sold and gave me her cell phone number which I rang just in case she was telling porkies but it went straight through to her and we made the deal and I left her smoking her fag going to the concert my excitement rising so the show sort of passed in a fog while my mind was elsewhere.

Prostitute Number 30 Continued.

I rang the old drunk Wendy on the Friday night and she was drunk but not yet that drunk and told me she was on the streets working hard and she was looking forward to seeing me the next evening and she gave me her address which was it turned out on one of the less that salubrious parts of Leeds.

The area was that bad I was kind of glad when I parked up outside her house and it was dark? her garden was like a jungle to get through to get to the front door and I thanked god nothing snagged the sheer cuban heeled black stockings I had on with my outfit.

Wendy opened the door almost as soon as I knocked and let me in? she had a glass of drink in her hand and she looked hot? there she stood in sexy black high heels that had seen far better days, black stockings from one of the super markets, a black suspender belt from the market no doubt, then a pair of full black satin and ace panties and a rather nice short black nylon see through wrap that let me get a full on view of her large sagging tits and huge rubbery nipples. her make up was just as slutty and heavy as when I first saw her and her lips were full and pouting in lush red.

It was the smell though that hit me hardest and meeting her inside her warm filthy home made it even worse, there was a cloying scent of body odour on her days and days of dried sweat that had seen no soap and water, then there was the stench of urine and shit it was unmistakable along with whatever in gods name was humminh out of her pussy?

Wendy led me into her lounge and got me a drink saying how nice I looked as a sissy and what did I think of her?


DON'T MISS MY NEW NOVEL AVAILABLE AT AMAZON KINDLE MISTRESS OF THE THIRD REICH.




 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07/07/2019 Evening

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon