Fistful of Number 27

The next time I was called to Tracy she had me maiding cleaning her house up and while I scrubbed away she did two clients in her bedroom and each time afterwards I had to change her sheets, both had big wet patches which she ordered me to lick before stripping them off the bed. next was degrading and Tracy got out of the bin the two condoms all full and used and with a pair of sissors snipped them open whilst I knelt in front of her my head tipped back and mouth open and I was told to swallow all the spunk as in went from the cut condom into my mouth.

Then it was back to housework while Tracy took more calls and packed a bag? the next I knew she called me through to the toilet and down I went on my back and shw raised her tight black skirt and showed me she was knickerless she then sqautted down over my mouth and for the first time for her she pissed in my mouth and I drank it all down with relish and my tongue acted as her toilet paper once she had finished.

The end of the day was me having to drive Tracy to one of her regular clients who she stayed with overnight once a month







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07/07/2019 Evening

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon