For A Few 27s More.

Tracy called me often during my time with her, she would get me in to do stuff with clients who wanted a sissy there to suck cock, she even had one that she had piss in my mouth while she held his penis directing the flow?

but mostly she liked having me round doing stuff for her with having no need to concider my needs so most times I was never allowed my sissigasm and stayed firmly locked up.

Tracy was fasinated with my sissy pussy and loved doing me with a strap on or one of her large dildo's or even fist and she really opened me up she was doing my ass so often that it never seemed to close up properly again and often I could not control my bowels which led to some very humilating events.

After getting used to me as her toilet for her urine whist I was with her we came to the night I was kneeling sucking on her nylon clad toes whilst she was watching one of the soaps when she jumped up and ordered me to follow her and we went to the bathroom, I laid thinking she needed a piss during the commercial break but as she squatted down it was not her pussy that she centered over my open waiting mouth and I had to quickly steel myself mentally for what was coming?

As soon as Tracy squatted I could see her sphincter expand and the tip of a turd came out and her ring piece expanded and out slid a hot steaming shit that sped up straightinto my mouth and I was gulping it down! no sooner had I consumed that than another much smaller one came out and I swallowed that as well, then finally I licked all round and in her butt hole to clean her and she got up and departed for the lounge whilst I washed my teeth before rejoining her.








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07/07/2019 Evening

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon