hey its snowing even more BRING IT ON!

31.

Big women have always had an attraction for me so prostitute number 31 was in the romantic city of Paris where I had gone for a transvestite party of a friend of mine in a Bar near the Pigalle.

It was from the window of this establishment that I saw what could only be described as a barrage balloon of a woman walking the streets in thigh high boots and a black leather dress, she was obviously not out collecting for the red cross so I made my excuses for an hour or so and tripped out in my high heels and caught up with her and did the deal and she took me back to her room which was in the next block, it was a nice room of red satins, leather and domination gear.

What I had paid her for was to feel the power of her cunt and ass on me and she truly had a massive bottom which she sat on my face with.

I spent the hour under her ass licking her butt hole out and her big flabby pussy which was like a horses collar, the conversation was a bit limited but I was away in my head enjoying the experience and as a treat she did bother to bring me to a sissigasm with her thumb and forefinger at the end of the session and I came in about a minute.

After she let me re do my make up and I went back to the party I as at and being a TV party it ended up with some sissy sex at the end of the night so not bad in my opinion.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07/07/2019 Evening

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon