Its snowing?

After that first night when Tracy used me as a toilet she used me that way whenever she needed to go when I was with her, one of the more delightful things I used to do with Tracy was to go shopping with her and it was a great thrill to help a prostitute pick out lingerie and clothes for her work and the heaven of choosing stockings for her? we were in some ways like a couple of naughty girls as she insisted I do these trips dressed as sissy cuckold Carla and she did not give a flying fuck who knew what I was.

To say Tracy loved sex was a bit of an understatement she even took me twice to nights out at a swinging and sex club she liked to go to once in a while and the first time we went she did sixteen guys in one evening and although only three she did bareback I licked her after everyone had fucked her.

Her female friends at the club, wives of other members loved the fact Tracy had a sissy cuckold kneeling by her side ready for all orders and worshipping her body straight after she had ex with other men and I hazzard a guess that more than a few of these married women where a bit green with envy.

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07/07/2019 Evening

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon