more 30

Well what could I say about Wendy I was transfixed she was the roughest filthiest prostitute I had ever been with so used and slutty and my little penis was stiff as all hell and I showed her it by raising my skirt and she burst out laughing when I loweed my panties.

she gave me some real humilating verbal about that and turned me down flat for any sort of sexual intercourse with her.

Then taking me by the hand I was led up to her bedroom the smell cheap perfume and unwashed bodies washing all over me? slipping out of her black nylon wrap and laying seductively on the bed she lit up another ciggie and ordered me to lick her smelly sweaty armpits which were rank and disgusting and then the long trail down to her stinking feet, I slipped off her shoes and got the real stench and kissed and sucked them all my taste buds being assulted I was literally shaking in pleasure.

Wendy got me to peel off her knickers and it was breath taking she had not washed all day from seeing clients and the gusset was in an a appauling state of sludge and slime and I knelt on the bed before her and licked the material feeling like the room was spinning round and sick but not a throwing up sick? it was a sickness born of utter perversion and I felt like my penis was about to explode any second?

Then Wendy brought her black stocking clad legs up into the air and held them there so her pussy and ass were exposed and it was the worst yet, gunge was all round her cunt and her ass crack was coated with shit? she certainly had gone all out to earn the five hundred.

And I put my mouth to it and started licking her eating and swallowing it all feeling like I was losing my mind, as I licked I had to contend with her pissing as well and drank that down and when licking her asshole out after eating all the shit from her ass crack she farted straight into my mouth and I was squealing like some sort of mindless moron.

Wendy did have an orgasm I think having such a perverted low life as me a sissy cuckold actually doing the worst a human can do really got her off speacially as she knew she was no great beauty?

I know the end of the session was for me mind blowing Wendy did a hot dirty shit into my cupped hands and I loaded the three steaming hot turds into a black stocking which she told me to pull over my little penis and directed me to have sex with her shit, which basically saw me wanking off with her waste all over my penis I was screaming when I had my sissigasm it was that intense.

For five hundred that I paid Wendy she was worth every penny and she was perfect and even insisted on me staying the night where she carried on using me for her own pleasure.

What a prostitute and it was the first of five visits to up to present day and I am still going as and when I have the money.


OUT NOW MY NEW NOVEL MISTRESS OF THE THIRD REICH.







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07/07/2019 Evening

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon