Number 27 rides again

Tracy was starting to get into the swing of having a sissy cuckold at her convenience
Her next  call came two days later early morning and told me to tart up and be at her's for two o.clock and not to be late?


When I arrived I was taken by hand by Tracy in the Lounge and met a guy called Ian an old friend of Tracy's from her days of going to swinging clubs where Tracy got friendly with him and his wife Maxine.


Without further ado the three of us went into the bedroom, Tracy was already stripped down to a black and red corset and black stockings and high heels and she helped Ian out of his clothes telling me to strip out of the dress I had on, Tracy then released me from my chastity device, Ian was soon scooping Tracy's tit out of her corset and they were petting each other, buy the time she got down to his impressive cock which was about eight inches and quite thick she ordered me over and we both started to lick kiss and suck on his now very erect cock, the most erotic thing was Tracy and me kissing our sticky red lips touching with his hard cock inbetween our lips.


Now Tracy eased back as she liked the thrill of watching men together and she was bossing me about telling me to lick Ian's hairy ass which I did I am not a homosexual but a sissy cuckold knows he has to obey any womans orders so you just get on with it. after the ass licking I solo sucked Ian's cock but this time Tracy had her hand on the back of my head and forced my head down on to his cock till he was balls deep in my mouth and she had me face fucking him.


Without letting Ian cum in my throat Tracy then had me on hands an knees on the bed and after spitting on my sphincter and rolling a condom over Ian's cock she fed it by her own hand into my anus and I watched as he fucked my ass as Tracy pushed his buttocks.


This one session will continue later do not miss it.









 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07/07/2019 Evening

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon