Prostitute number 29

Prostitute number 29.

Don't know why I did this one but saw his woman advertising on the net and she was just my sort of lady but she did nothing of the things I liked apart from foot worship and relife by her feet ? she would no even let me come to the appointment dressed as sissy Carla but I had to see her so went and paid the money?

Yes it was nice to kiss and suck Wendy's stocking clad feet and the foot wank off was very expertly done and made me com hard but it would have been all so much better if I had been dressed up and after seeing Wendy I vowed never again to be involved in any type of Vanilla sex from then on it was to be only filth and total perversion.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07/07/2019 Evening

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon