01/05/2018 Morning

Well its the start of the Merry Month of May and lets hope its a bit dryer than the shit we went through in April. today was an early start with Editing of the new book a title of which I am still searching for????


what I do hope is that everything is done on the book in ten days so I can release it. so this morning was a rush as soon as I got up, showered and applied the make up and today its a simple outfit a white spandex suspendered girldle with matching knickers and bra and American tan stockings, over this I have a simple black and white dress of knee length and as I am in for the day working just my heeled black maribu fluffy mules.


Of course for a sissy cuckold like me even such plain an outfit causes thills and sexual arousal and really I do need like all sissy cuckolds a Mistress or better yet a cuckoldress to punish these aroused displays? that is why we are always on the serarch if we have been divorced and dumped for the next goddess to worship and adore.


Lets hope we all get lucky in that search for our perfect cuckoldress.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon