28/04/2018 Evening

Well that was a really nice shopping trip out the bra and Lingerie shop! it was a nice classy little place a bit pricey but it was for the more refined woman, anyway the lady owner who is an older woman in her mid fifties heavy make up which promoted her pretty face and of a chunky size but well dressed in a skirt and blouse, heels and yes tan hosiery which was very nice to see! she has got the right balance for her clientel which is classy sexy through to some elegant slut lingerie if you know what I mean and she was more than happy to have Carla browse through her shop and helped me pick out a very sexy purple and black frilly lacy corset with matching panties, as it was quite she suggested I try the item on and so I did and it was via doing this with her bringing in another of the same item that was in pink and black in my size that she sort of caught sight of my new tattoo.

Of course her interest was aroused and asked me what it was so I told her with shame filling up my face and me quivering with excitement when she asked if she could have a look? of course I had no objection if she wanted to? and of course wanted to she did! so I pushed down the panties I had on so they were still covering my clitty and faced her so she could read the tattoo and the look of hilarity on her face as she split into a smile and a cheeky giggle when she saw the words "Warning Sissy Cuckold Extra Small"

And then as I hoped she demanded to see the proof of that statement so my fingers pushed down my panties and exposed my clitty in all its small miniscule glory and got an even bigger laugh out of her! "Poor you that is a handicap!" where her bubbly words.

After selecting both corsets I paid the hundred and thirty pounds and she said she hoped to see me shopping at her establishment again and that she really had something to tell her friends that weekend when she saw them.

I left the shop with my tail between my legs feeling so humiliated but so aroused and excited that yet another woman had seen my mark of shame and my pathetic little sissy cuckold clit.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon