28/04/2018 Morning

its the weekend and I am off out shopping this morning I feel in the need to buy some new and sexy lingerie and there is a shop in the south of Lincoln that sells bra,s and stuff that looks interesting one of the very few I have not been in to in Lincoln before so it will be seeing sissy cuckold Carla in all her finery this Morning and while I am at buying Lingerie I know I will weaken and browse and purchase some more hosiery to add to the two draws of stockings and tights I already have? (My excuse is that one time long ago my Mother told me that a woman can never have enough hosiery as the delicate items tend to run and snag at the most inoppertune times)


ALL CARLA DELACOURT NOVELS ARE AVAILABE AT KINDLE






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon