30/04/2018 Evening

Got my plants and had a wonderful lunch with Claire, she of course wanted to see the new tattoo which brought forth some caustic laughter from her and some teasing comments about little clitties and penises, she on the other hand told me of her and Steve her husbands latest adventures on the swinging scene and the men she had fucked and sucked, she is a very active and sexual lady that likes her big cocks and Steve her hubby likes to watch and be sucked off by her while she is playing.
Well I first met Clair and Steve about a year ago at a party and we hit it off like long lost girlfriends and I get off on watching her fuck, she has let me lick her pussy after having sex with Steve so it was all creamy and slick with sperm and she likes me to kiss and suck her stocking clad feet which I can never refuse to do when she asks!

On return home it was back to editing the book the deadline is looming so there is no backsliding for this sissy cuckold.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon