29/06/2018 Evening

Well what a night last night was got to Louise's right on time and we had a very nice early evening having a light meal and chatting Lousie was looking large and lovely in a black flowing dress and sandals.
It was after the meal we got down to the nitty gritty, Louise vanished for a bit and returned looking very different as the dress was now gone and she was in a PVC Basque with sheer black stockings and high heels brandishing a wicked looking riding crop.
So my next position was kneeling on the floor and kissing her shoes while she gave me playful hits with the crop, she had me get out of my dress and inspected my little clitty and sissy cuckold tattoo using the tip of the crop to cause my penis to erect which she found cute and sweet but utterly useless.so she got rid of my erection with a hard slap from the crop that had my clitty shrinking very rapidly.
Louise was eager to have me to her pussy and in her bedroom I lay on the floor while she peeled her knickers off and then squatted over my face? she had obviously listened to the things I had talked about at our last meeting as her smell was very strong and pissy and she told me she had not washed for the past few days and what with the hot weather she was very ripe and I dived in licking her tangy salty hole and all over her clit making her pant with pleasure her first orgasm was strong and came on fast and before I knew what was happening she stood up turned round and squatted down again this time her hands holding open her very large wobbly ass cheeks and I groaned in ecstasy seeing that her butt hole was all dirty and the smell of Louise's shit hit me? she asked me if I wanted to? and got my reply after I lifted my head a bit and licked all round her sphincter making her squeal with delight and I went to work on her asshole licking it out as deep as possible.
Later she squashed me sitting on my face and body with her full weight which was strange and arousing, them out came Louise's dildo's and vibrators and we went at each other with them and all holes were filled Louise brought me to a first sissygasm with a large vibrator in my sissy pussy massaging my naughty gland till it was leaking out of me on to her sheets which she had me lick up. and Louise grabbed her second climax with a dildo up her ass and one in her pussy at the same time.
We rested and talked and she asked me how I felt about her dirty bottom and I confessed that I loved it and I at times crave to be used as a toilet and told her of my past experiences so Louise knows now she cab do as she pleases where that is concerned.
And so the night went on till she at last allowed to let me crawl home mid morning the next day.






  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon