30/06/2018 Evening

Had a great day lots of work on the new novel done as my mind is of course bubbling still from my night with Louise? by the way she rang today and we had a saucy little chat and she called me Carla her little sissy shit eater which made my heart flutter with need and perversion, she wanted to make sure I slept with her filthy knickers on my face last night? she has her daughter staying with her this weekend up from where she lives in Essex but she says she can't wait to see me again? Louise and Clair are going out tonight together for a meal and Louise has told me they usually hit the bar's and a club afterwards so I of course told her that I hoped some virile young man would pick her up and give her the cock I am not able to give her due to my pathetic little endowment? Louise liked that and told me she was going to wear stockings out and no knickers as it was hot and if any guys wanted to cop a feel of a fat mature woman they would get the lot? she was quite up front about the fact that she and Clair often went out on the pull together since her divorce not that Louise pulled much as up till now she was rather reticent as like I know she is into rather kinky stuff and wanted to get that over just fucking but now having a sissy cuckold dating her she was thinking through all the possibilities now open to her.


ALL CARLA DELACOURT SISSY CUCKOLD NOVELS ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT AMAZON/KINDLE.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon