30/06/2018 Morning

"I feel good! I knew that I would now" the immortal words of James Brown just about sums me up at the moment this eager little sissy cuckold has got a very large mature sexy dirty girlfriend! she even sent me trotting home with a filthy pair of her knickers and believe me they are knickers as with Louise's size they do not make panties for a woman like her with instructions that when she see's me next they have to be sucked and licked clean and washed.
I slept with them over my face last night letting myself be teased and frenzied by the wonderful aroma's from the crutch which was heavily piss stained and at the back part encrusted tonight I will start the licking clean of them getting them as spotless as possible before a hand wash.
my little clitty is fit to burst and I feel that insane sissy cuckold sickness running riot in me and today I will dress like a slut without a doubt.






ALL Carla Delacourt sissy cuckold novels are available at Amazon/Kindle now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon