26/07/2018 Evening

Wore a light white summer dress out today with tan stockings and white lingerie and heels and still melted in the heat. my first ex wife and myself went to the supermarket and stocked up was a bit put out that they did not have the tights I usually buy but with the weather I suppose they are not getting them in at the moment.
Had lunch in a lovely cafĂ© we go to and we gossiped over salad and cups of tea about what sissy cuckold Carla has been up to specially interested in what Lousie is doing to me and the new man fucking me when he wants Richard?  and the same for Anne and her adventures which are as sordid as mine at times she is one of those women that when she goes for a sexual adventure she just wants more and more and most men she does literally crawl out of her bed hahahaha! its wonderful having an ex ex wife that remains a close friend with its almost if her cuckolding me carries on even after all these years.






ALL CARLA DELACOURT SISSY CUCKOLD NOVELS ARE AVAILABLE AT AMAZON/KINDLE NOW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07/07/2019 Evening

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon