28/07/2018 Evening

Well my neighbor did get an eyeful today when the postman delivered a package to me at the wrong address across the close? Jackie brought it over thinking it was for Carl she obviously knew it was a bra in the package and who she got to meet at the door was none other than sissy cuckold Carla and she stuttered through the explanation while I listened and watched her eyes all over me all dressed up disturbing me from my ironing at last she could not contain herself and said "Wow you look fantastic!" and I thanked her then the sales pitch started as she is a rep for a make up company so she is going to drop the catalogue around for me to have a look at?
Apart from that I got all the housework done and finished one of the two novels I am currently working on so that one moves into editing stage now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07/07/2019 Evening

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon