28/08/2018 Evening

Had a strange day today? had to go for a nap as a wave of tiredness swept over me and as I slumbered I had some very intense and wicked flash backs to the day when my ex wife got it on with Steve right in front of me! she was in a very sexy suspendered black bodice, sheer black stockings and high heels, at one point he was laying naked on the bed and she got up over him facing down towards where I was sitting watching and taking hold of the head board she squatted down on his face and he started to lick her smooth delectable pussy deep! the look she gave me at that precise moment was so naughty, wicked and beautiful a look of a woman in utter ecstasy and my little pathetic sissy cuckold penis dribbled all over  the material of my sissy knickers! a truly beautiful moment.




   ALL CARLA DELACOURT SISSY CUCKOLD TITLES ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT AMAZON/KINDLE NOW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon