21/10/2018 Morning

Have left Helen asleep in bed like an angel? but you would not have said that last night if like me you were stripped of your maids dress your wrists tied to your stocking clad ankles a large penis gag protruding form your face whilst Helen strutted around the room in just her high heeled mule shoes, sheer lace top black hold up stockings and her very large and knobbly strap on dildo looking very, very! menacing flexing the riding crop she had in one hand.
So this morning I have an aching jaw from how hard she fucked her pussy and ass on my face? I also have bruised and sensitive buttocks from the punishment I received from the crop and my sphincter and rectum are throbbing and aching from the deep hard fucking I took.
And all I could do was kiss the nylon clad toes at the end of it and thank her from the deepest part of my sissy cuckold heart.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07/07/2019 Evening

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon