30/03/2030 Evening.

Looking back in the memory bank of time this little titbit sprang to mind and today I was thinking about a wonderful market stall called Tight spot this was the place where I first ever started buying my own hosiery after years of stealing or borrowing my Mothers worn dirty tights from the laundry basket.
I am sure you can appreciate that for the budding submissive cross dresser the act of buying your own tights or stockings can be a nerve shredding experience and where Tight Spot was situated in the indoor market in Lincoln all them years ago was always a busy place but the woman who ran the place had her stall set out to be a paradise for someone like me!
What grabbed me most was she displayed seamed stockings and I knew of these because Mum had a pair which sold me for life on them not only seeing her in them when she dated but when I was able to slip into them once I discovered suspender belts.
Anyway in them days a pair of imperfects were the princely sum of 50 pence (yes I know pick yourself up from the floor!) and after walking round the market a few times looking I suppose utterly guilty I approached the stall and made a grab for four pairs and nervously went to the middle aged blond lady proprietor and handed them to her and that's where the next shattering thing happened when she pointed out that these items were sized and had I picked the right size?
Of course I was swept with a flush of red and started stammering and spluttering like a idiot till she calmly told me to quite and told me not to worry as lots of guys brought stockings for themselves and she took my hand and quickly led me to a back part of the stall and taking a tape measure quickly measured my inside leg telling me I needed a ten and a half.
I could not thank Cathy enough and she went to change the items as I had in my haste picked up the wrong size and when she took my money she passed me a bag with my stockings in and said she had put a little treat inside for me that transpired to be a sexy little black suspender belt which was a great sales ploy on her part because she was assured of my hosiery business from then on and must have made thousands out of me over the years till I moved away from Lincoln.

 CARLA DELACOURTS
NEW SISSY CUCKOLD NOVEL
A NEW LANDLADY
WITH THE BONUS TALE OF
POP TO THE SHOP
 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE
CARLA DELACOURTS DAILY CAPTIONS & SISSY CUCKOLD THOUGHTS CAN BE FOUND AT
https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk
https://twitter.com/CarlaCuckold
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/CarlaDelacourt














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon