31/03/2020

Afternoon all hope everyone is still sane and doing well? today dipping into my past I recall during my Punk years I was all rather smitten on a girl called Seal who was all rather a bit of a wild girl and I remember late one night after a gig we all went back to a party being held at someone's house and in the wee hours I stumbled in to a bedroom where Seal was getting fucked, as we were in them days it was not a problem taking a seat and watching and it was thrilling to see Seal getting well screwed by this guy with a rather meaty cock and after he had finished with her I could not take my eyes off of her as he pulled his jeans on and left.
Of course Seal noticed my yearning looks at her cunt that was seeping sticky hot cum and she asked me if I wanted to fuck her? of course I said yes having a raging hard on in my bondage trousers and I was soon without them and Seal saw her mistake in offering me a free ride! but she went on with it but before she would let me mount her she pushed my head down towards her pussy as I believe to this day she knew what I really needed and I licked her out and brought her to another climax and I suppose I was lucky she let me go inside of her afterwards and I ejaculated in seconds a total flop she could not even feel me in her.
Seal being the type of girl she was made sure my pathetic effort was transmitted to everyone she knew so I used to get a lot of taunting from the other punk girls around at the time.

 CARLA DELACOURTS
NEW SISSY CUCKOLD NOVEL
A NEW LANDLADY
WITH THE BONUS TALE OF
POP TO THE SHOP
 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE
CARLA DELACOURTS DAILY CAPTIONS & SISSY CUCKOLD THOUGHTS CAN BE FOUND AT
https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk
https://twitter.com/CarlaCuckold
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/CarlaDelacourt














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon