27/04/2020 Afternoon

Popped out to one of the few shops open these days for some much needed batteries?????? pity had the make up covered by a mask but it can't be helped in these days of lockdown.
Was mulling over the sheer dangerous things I did when I was younger the risks I took because of the raging compulsions in me that I little understood back then?
I am sure a lot of you who read this my blog struggled with and weakened with the need for contact with women even though you were just a budding transvestite and pervert?
I can't even remember the amount of bathrooms I found myself in friends of my Mothers who I dived into their laundry baskets when I excused myself to use the loo and sought their filthy dirty panties licking the gusset of their flavours and mess and believe me I found some crackers from urine wet and shit streaked to spunk laden and I licked them all.
Even taking the chance once in a while if their was a few in the basket of stealing pantyhose to wear and fiddle with myself in at a later time! wonder what it would have been like if I had been caught out by each and everyone of them????? hahahahh

  CARLA DELACOURTS
NEW SISSY CUCKOLD NOVEL
A NEW LANDLADY
WITH THE BONUS TALE OF
POP TO THE SHOP
 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE
CARLA DELACOURTS DAILY CAPTIONS & SISSY CUCKOLD THOUGHTS CAN BE FOUND AT
https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk
https://twitter.com/CarlaCuckold
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/CarlaDelacourt
                       














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon