30/12/2020 Afternoon

 Had to pop out to the supermarket this morning to get a couple of grocery bits I forgot yesterday! first job was getting the ice off the car, so there I was in my new multi coloured check skirt, black silver speckled jumper and coat belt tied French style, underneath I had my six clip spandex black girdle bra and tiny little panties, re enforced heel and tie sheer black stockings were the hosiery and patient black high heeled court shoes. it's shameful to say but thrilling that my sissy clit is so small I can fit into the tiniest panties with no fall out, there is little wonder I became a sissy cuckold. Back home I spent some time dressing up and taking a load of new photo's that will appear when I have gone through them for quality control as one must do! take care all xxx Carla Delacourt















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07/07/2019 Evening

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon