30/06/2021 Afternoon

 Got a nice phone call from Rose the elderly lady I was doing maid cleaning for a couple of years ago and she asked me to go clean her place which I was more than pleased to do? so on with the French maids uniform and off to work Sissy Cuckold Carla Delacourt did go. 

Spent the morning scrubbing and hoovering away while Rose lounged around as is her right hiring me and had some barbed comments over how she wanted things done? the upshot was that Rose gave me a spanking her prefered way of putting things right in! "the hired help" her words exactly.

Rose the grey haired Mistress of the house is not a dominatrix or anything just a widow who has a naughty side? we met first in a Coffee shop near the Cathdral in Lincoln one day when I was out shopping and popped in for a cup of tea and she was in there doing much the same herself and of course she spotted that I was a transvestite so we started chatting and I told her I was a dumped and divorced sissy cuckold something that fasinated her so we ended up having three cups of tea and lots of chat.

I left her my card that day that mentions I offer a French Maid Cleaning service and that night I had a call from her and my first booking to clean her house!

Rose loved how I maided round her home and it gleamed after I had toiled away her already nice home stunning, she left it till my second booking from her to sexually abuse me and force me to do things to her which as you might understand I brought on myself as I had told Rose that if she hired me as her maid she was at liberty to do anything she wanted with me up to and including punishment for sloppy work or if I displeased her in anyway!

Anyway back to today Rose was dressed in a conservative dark green dress with a creamy sliky blouse with nice make up and a delightful shade of pink lipstick and her legs were coated in grey hosiery which turned out to be stockings attached to a flesh tone girdle and for the afternoon I was ordered to and forced to orally see to Rose licking her pussy to an daffy of climaxes and spending ages on her anus which she loves the licking and probing of.

Like a lot of older women Rose dribbles a lot as she cannot hold her bladder like a younger woman can but early on I had calmed her nerves about this and told her as a sissy cuckold I eat and drink anything that comes out of Mistress so now she relaxes and I get a lot of her urine to drink specially when she blasts intro climax on my mouth.

All in all a good day for Sissy Cuckold Carla.

 CARLA DELACOURT.

NEW SISSY CUCKOLD NOVEL

CHERRY

(THE NEW CUCKOLDRESS WIFE)

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

CARLA DELACOURTS DAILY CAPTIONS & SISSY CUCKOLD THOUGHTS CAN BE FOUND AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist/ls/UZ688WKQJ679?

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07/07/2019 Evening

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon