30/10/2021 Afternoon

Today I have got the camera's out and there is going to be a load of new pictures taken which I hope will come out ok as I am no professional camera person.

As I was wrapping up the xmas presents yesterday the niceset part was what I do for an old folks home near where I live at Easter and Xmas I take gift there, I do not know anyone in the place but it is just a gesture I like to do as many people have no one come the festive season, it's nothing over the top I just get loads of shower gels,hand cream's, chocolates, shampoo and stuff all things that hopefully bring a smile to their faces, I deliver this rather like Batman or some such under the name of the Ermine Fairy (hahahahahha)

Anyway have a great weekend folks 

Love you all

xxx
















Comments

  1. I love this Carla/you are the best person in the whole world/I hope you have a good weekend and I will be looking forward to seeing some pictures/I am not sure how you do this but feel free to send anything to my Email that you want to/I love you so much MY LOVE XXX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon