31/10/2022 Morning

 Last night's BBQ was fantastic guests were Helen and a girlfriend of hers along with another sissy cuckold called May who I have met before and two guys Matt and Dean along with Anne my first ex-wife and her boyfriend Steve, the food was excellent, and the ladies were dressed to impress as were myself and May with the guys in casual smart.

Helen had arrived early with Sissy Cuckold May and got herself ready here as I helped her dress, I had the pleasure of her using me as her toilet my mouth taking all her hot sexy salty urine. she looked stunning in the black and silver dress she wore with the sheer seamed black Cuban heeled stockings and suspender belt and bra set underneath.

Sissy Cuckold May helped me take everything out and set up outside, then Helen's friend Mary arrived with Matt and Dean and a little after arrived Anne with Steve.

Pre BBQ drinks were served as I lit the charcoal and May and myself were kept buy serving drinks letting the ladies and guys get to know each other.

When I served the food the slide into sleazy started as Helen made sure the two hotdogs that were made for myself, and May were spat upon in front of everyone. 

Of course, all the guys had been prepped that Sissies Carla and May were there to ridicule and abuse and soon Dean the wit had his cock out and squirted a line of tomato ketchup along his meaty cock that I was forced to squat and suck off making him ragingly hard enough to start fucking a very willing Helen on the veranda.

this was a call to arms and all three ladies were soon being nailed in my back garden making us sissy cuckolds ashamed that we are not men enough to see to women's sexual needs.

Degradingly after the first round of open intercourse and over post coital sex and sissy cuckold clean ups Anne my ex-wife thought it would be a hoot for them to watch sissy cuckold May and myself entertain then by having sissy sex in front of them with all the humiliation and degrading acts and emotions that brings on not only having to do it in front of women but guys as well.

 CARLA DELACOURT.

NEW SISSY CUCKOLD NOVEL

THE EARLY TALES 2.

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

and now also

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/cadela5186

CARLA DELACOURTS DAILY CAPTIONS & SISSY CUCKOLD THOUGHTS CAN BE FOUND AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/carladelacourt/_saved/

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist/ls/UZ688WKQJ679?



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon