26/02/2023 Morning

 To celebrate the release of my new novel I had my cock machine out last night the first time since my hernia operation and fucked myself sissy cuckold silly so obviously the bedding needs changing today as the sissygasm left a right old mess.

CARLA DELACOURT.

NEW SISSY CUCKOLD NOVEL

THE VISIT.

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

and now also

CARLA DELACOURTS DAILY CAPTIONS & SISSY CUCKOLD THOUGHTS CAN BE FOUND AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

Sissy Cuckold History 8.
One thing that many feminized sissy cuckolds have to get used to pretty damn quick is the taste of period blood.
This degrading experience came to me via my first wife Anne who liked her sissy cuckold going down on her during her periods which were heavy to say the least so once a month I became her sissy cuckold tampax and sanitary towel.
Now I know some may recoil in horror at the thought of going down on a bleeding leaking pussy but in all honesty it's not that bad once you get used to the taste of iron and the viscous slime that includes the livery chunky bits you as a feminized sissy cuckold tampax has to consume.
Now like a sanitary towel and tampax that just sits for hours soaking up the woman's blood so the sissy cuckold has to remain in place and hence Anne kept me at her bloody pussy for hours as she watched TV or read a book enjoying orgasms as she built time and time again and by the time she would push me aside my nose and lower mouth would be a mess of slimy blood that I would try to lick off before cleaning myself up.
And of course just because Anne was on her period it did not mean she stopped having sex with her boyfriends during that week, no in fact Anne was one of those women that liked a good hard fucking while on the flux so Jam creampies were also my lot and that led also to slimy bloody cock cleaning a truly humiliating act for a feminized sissy cuckold to do.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening