27/02/2023 Morning

 Busy day ahead as I have lots of advertising to do for my new novel THE VISIT. to get done before I pop out to take Mum for lunch as it's her Birthday today something a feminized sissy cuckold never forgets as she was one of the reasons I am on the path I am in life!

CARLA DELACOURT.

NEW SISSY CUCKOLD NOVEL

THE VISIT.

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

and now also

CARLA DELACOURTS DAILY CAPTIONS & SISSY CUCKOLD THOUGHTS CAN BE FOUND AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt


Sissy Cuckold History 9.

As I have already stated many budding young want to be sissy cuckolds have an abhorrence of homosexuality! I know I certainly was like that growing up and even to this day my mind thinks many things about queerness  even though I have long accepted my role as a feminized sissy cuckold so have no say in who sexually uses and abuses me!

The point of this bit of sissy history is that first time when your dressing up in hosiery, panties etc that you are taken by some fierce unknown power to stick something up your own anal passage!

Of course we all probe with out fingers first our hands down the back of the tights or panties we have on feeling giddy with emotions and feelings as touching our delicate sphincters is making our already turgid little penis throb and leak even harder than usual when in hosiery and stuff.

What I do clearly remember when trying this early exploration was the feeling that on top of wearing my Mothers dirty tights I was doing something extra dirty and bad and that I was some sort of abnormal miscreant and on top of the abuse I had experienced from my step father a few years previous I was now doing something that I knew was homosexual and dirty but could not stop myself!

Of course the finger probing was shamefully nice as it makes the little sissy penis feel even nicer for some strange reason even though you are sickened by what you are doing and I found that there was something in me that raged deeper in my bottom that I needed to touch so my first foreign object insertion was a wooden handle of one of my Mothers hair brushes lubricated with my saliva as it hurt trying to get it in me dry.

Of course not matter for a budding sissy no matter how it hurts you keep up with the insertion as by then there is no power on earth that will stop you getting the object in and once it is in and you relax all sorts of emotions sweep you along trying to rationalize why you are doing these things?

I thought in my addled head as my little penis leaked and throbbed into the gusset panel of Mother's dirty tights that because I liked dressing up I wanted to be feminine and that was causing me to want to put things in my bottom even though I knew I was male and what I was doing was homosexual at the bottom line.

With something other than your fingers in your bottom it gives you so much more depth and latitude to experiment so once my rectum was used to the hair brush handle I of course started to ease it in and out in a fucking motion as my other hand caressed my little nylon trapped penis and that was it without anyway to stop it as I lay on the bathroom floor I experienced what I term now as a semi sissygasm which was mind blowing in intensity.

And at that point your development into a full feminized sissy cuckold takes another irreversible step forward as the attainment of that type of different and very hard sissy squirt becomes a major factor in your life even though you still feel utterly ashamed of the fact your getting pleasure from a homosexual act that you still fear and are ashamed of.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening