28/02/2023 Morning

 Silly me forgot to put the white cotton gloves on this morning when putting my tights on and low and behold I caused a sang and a ladder ruining a lovely pair! very annoyed with myself, if I was married to a cuckoldress right now I would fully accept a good whipping for such gross negligence.

CARLA DELACOURT.

NEW SISSY CUCKOLD NOVEL

THE VISIT.

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

and now also

CARLA DELACOURTS DAILY CAPTIONS & SISSY CUCKOLD THOUGHTS CAN BE FOUND AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

Sissy Cuckold History 10.
Well now a few words about my first creampie the holy grail of acts a woman can get a feminized sissy cuckold to do.
If you are a reader of my novels you'll find one called Pamela Get's Her Prize and that novel is based on fact as to my first experience eating fucked dirty spunk sloppy pussy.
It had been a very strange evening I had gone to a fancy dress party dressed up by my Mother as a woman and lots of stuff went on firstly with the sexy mature Fran for what she had me to go to the Novel Fran's Fancy also based on actual events.
Then there was my sneaky viewing of Pamela the hostess getting fucked by some hunky guy at the party in one of the upstairs bedroom's when I went up to use the bathroom.
It was after the party had finished in the early hours when I stayed behind to help Pamela clear up that life changed for me, I had made a couple of cups of coffee and took them through to the lounge where Pamela was laying on her sofa relaxing, Pamela was a lush divorcee in her late forties she had a Smokey Geordie accent and curvy figure she was not over tall and had long straight black hair and had always been alluring to me from the moment she became friends with my Mother and I met her.
Anyway I served the coffee (Remember I am still dressed up make up the works as a girl myself this being a thrilling night all round for me) and with no place to sit I knelt on the floor by her nylon coated feet and we sipped our coffee and I watched her smoke a cigarette as we chatted.
Pamela had done the fancy dress party as a nurse so you can imagine what she was dressed in and I was swooning in my pathetic lusts after everything that had happened and I had seen that evening it was just I did not know what to do being so shy and submissive in the presence of women.
Pamela then sort of put her head back still talking about the party and somewhere deep inside me I found what little balls I had and ached to do the same to Pamela's feet as I often did to my Mothers so I lent forward and kissed the top of her stocking clad big toe then before any reaction came from Pamela I took her toe into my mouth and sucked on it.
I caught her looking down on me as I sucked moving to each toe then onto her other foot and she had a dreamy pleased smile on her face and informed me that what I was doing was lovely.
By now I was rampant and could not contain myself and started to kiss up her stocking clad legs terrified that I was going to be told off when I got to her knees was when she spoke "Fran told me she kissed you in the kitchen earlier and felt your penis and that you are very, very small so don't think I am going to have sex with you!"
I was crushed to think Fran had basically made her knowledge of me publicly open but in a way I was thrilled by the humiliation, I paused taking Pamela's words in still kissing around her knee area my hand caressing her silky feet and I was in desperation for Pamela and started to kiss above her knees obviously heading upwards!
It was then that Pamela placed a hand on my head stopping me "I saw you earlier looking at me in the bedroom so you know full well that I have had sex this evening and I am a dirty mess down there!" on her face was a cheeky sort of smirk seeing the pleasing in my eyes my virginal desperation.
"Please!" I begged from my lipstick coated lips looking at her intently and ashamed of myself.
"Oh you naught dirty little girl!" Pamela giggled and took her hand away and relaxed her stocking clad legs and mentioned me to carry on kissing upwards which I wasted no time in doing as she hitched her nurses dress up revealing her stocking tops and pussy devoid of panties.
I could smell her sex and the juices before I even got to her pussy and once I got to the dark welt of her stocking tops she spread her thighs and I was faced with a swollen pussy very gloppy pussy and I knew I had never seen anything so utterly sexy and beautiful and kissed further over her inner thighs licking as well as she was all slippery and slick there.
Then my mouth was on her fucked raw swollen pussy and I am licking like mad tasting my first creampie swallowing down the copious amount of sperm and her cunt cream that flowing out of her encouraged by my licking tongue and Pamela is now holding my head to her morass urging me on to lick her deep and clean her and then to concentrate on her clit as she soared up to a massive orgasm.
And I was in heaven I knew this was what sex was for me! cleaning up after women had indulged with real me and the smell taste and Pamela's reactions to my efforts made me have my first ever proper sissygasm my little penis in my silky panties exploding without me even touching it as I lapped in a sissy cuckold frenzy.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening