01/04/2023 Morning

 A very early post on this April fools day, I am up and working away on writing as a flood of sordid kinky idea's has swept through my so called brain that I just had to get down tonight.

 CARLA DELACOURT.

NEW SISSY CUCKOLD NOVEL

THE VISIT.

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

and now also

CARLA DELACOURTS DAILY CAPTIONS & SISSY CUCKOLD THOUGHTS CAN BE FOUND AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

Sissy Cuckold History 42.
In the History of time there was another mature woman called Rose in my life! 
I was eighteen at the time and was working as a waiter in a Bistro cocktail bar called Studio six opposite London Weekend Television.
Rose was a quite mature plump blond headed lady who used to come in every lunch and some evenings as the staff at the TV centre were want to do.
After a few weeks I knew she was taking a look at me as I was her as she fitted the image of the type of woman I lusted after.
Anyway one evening she was in and her friends left and I came off shift and we had been passing comments to each other so she asked me to join her for a drink.
That drink turned into three and she virtually told me she was going to take me home with her to Catford a borough of London and of course I was not going to say no.
Problem was under my smart black trousers I had a suspendered girdle on and sheer black stockings so I was kind of worried wanting to slip to the staff room to get out of them as I thought it would be just straight sex and all very exciting that would have been.
But before I could make that move Rose eased up next to me and before I knew it her hand was on my thigh as in a tipsy state she looked for a kiss.
That's when she felt the suspender button and strap and her hand froze and she looked at me with them blue eyes of hers and just said
"Your coming home with me right now!"
I had no option but to go with her to her car and not even the fact she was over the drink drive limit made me say anything silly I know but she was a determined lady.
On the drive to her house she got it out of me that I was a budding young transvestite and had quite a fetishes which made her giggle as she drove telling me she had one or two as well.
We kissed once inside her front door all hot and passionate then taking me to her lounge she undressed me down to my girdle and stockings and led me upstairs but not to her bedroom but another room a guest room that was frankly a kinky fetish sex room with a black rubber laden bed with cuffs and manacles on each post and all sorts of other sex toys around the room.
That night she bound me to the bed and her dominant side was on full display and I ate suculent pussy and sweaty aromatic ass and she tried to have sex with me which because of my size was a let down for her but she made it up by putting a strap on on me to fuck her.
It was an exquisite night and I was delighted the next morning as she got ready for work that she invited me over for the weekend and we could do some serious stuff with the outfits make up the full works.
So the weekend saw me at Rose's in full Carla mode and Rose as the mature demanding Mistress which saw her sexually abusing me to her hearts content fucking me with every strap on she owned until I could hardly walk let alone sit down and my jaw aching from the amount of anus and pussy eating I was put to.
We saw each other a few times after that until I left London a pity but life goes on and Rose did not want a full time thing as she had other sex partners she was seeing so it pleased her to use me as her feminized sissy cuckold maid for the time we had.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07/07/2019 Evening

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon