30/03/2023 Morning

 Very early post today as regardless of the weather I am off out shopping with Anne my first ex wife and cuckoldress today, we will be hitting the shops in Doncaster which are pretty good worth a visit to in my opinion a bit of a drive from here but as always Anne and myself will be full of gossip on this ladies day out!

 CARLA DELACOURT.

NEW SISSY CUCKOLD NOVEL

THE VISIT.

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

and now also

CARLA DELACOURTS DAILY CAPTIONS & SISSY CUCKOLD THOUGHTS CAN BE FOUND AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

Sissy Cuckold History 40. 
One thing you have to accept as a feminized sissy cuckold is ridicule about your penis or lack of it!
Remember one of the reasons your wife prefers having sex with other men is because you and your penis are useless and to small and your love making abilities are crap to say the least.
And of course for the cuckoldress wife there comes a resentment that she has had to put up with your pathetic slim tiny labia nudger for so long before becoming a goddess.
Which leads on to your cuckoldresses absolute right to inflict whatever clit and sissy ovary torture that takes her fancy.
I have suffered more pain in that department than I can recall from my clit being coated in foil and baked with a candle, dripping hot wax. the chilli treatment (which is hell itself). Urethra fucking was another painful giggle Tania used to like doing as well as needles pushed into my clit head and sissy ovaries.
Each and everyone of the tortures I have endured have been extremely painful and had me screaming in agony and crying like a big girls blouse.
But as a feminized sissy cuckold both my cuckoldress wives drummed into me that I was worthless as a man and I deserved what ever they did to my tiny penis as they felt cheated and let down!
I can remember many a time under punishment begging and pleading with my cuckoldresses to go out and find a real man with a real cock to see to them and they were correct in punishing me for being a failure!



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening