28/04/2023 Morning

 Up early today could not sleep mind buzzing so had to get up and write so I get all the depraved idea's down.

CARLA DELACOURT.

NEW SISSY CUCKOLD NOVEL

DADDY'S SISSY CUCKOLD.

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

and now also

CARLA DELACOURTS DAILY CAPTIONS & SISSY CUCKOLD THOUGHTS CAN BE FOUND AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 67.
As a feminized sissy cuckold I learned early on that part of being one mean's that there is never any time when you can refuse to orally clean the cuckoldress woman or any woman come to that!
So going down on a woman having a period is something you are just going to have to accept and get used to!
Fran the second woman to use me as a feminized sissy cuckold this was way before my first marriage and I had not as yet put together the words of what I was becoming was the lady who was first to lower her bleeding gaping pussy down onto my mouth.
As I was utterly naïve at the world of sex I was of course pliable and female led and more so because I was made and dressed up and was basically being taken advantage of and sexually abused by Fran a much more mature woman out to get her jollies!
Of course as that bloody maw came down to my mouth blood dripping out of it on to my face I was horrified but also perversely highly aroused that Fran thought enough of me to let me lick her when she was on her period and I obediently licked her long and lovingly discovering the delights of consuming the period blood and as Fran was a woman who had heavy periods I got to savour and get used to the slimy chunky livery bits her pussy expelled from her body during her flux!
Fran was a very naughty wicked woman and soon had me also sucking her Tampaxes clean as well as licking the sanitary towels she wore overnight!
Being young and inexperienced in them days as a feminized sissy cuckold I also thought that women refrained from sexual intercourse when they were menstruating!
Silly me eh! when Fran had me go down and clean her when her pussy was a mass of period blood, chunky livery bits and spunk!
Another highlight although years later when I was married to my first wife and cuckoldress who also thought it was entirely natural for her feminized sissy cuckold to clean period pussy was her insistence on me sucking the bloody slimy cocks of a few of her lovers who did not mind this service from a feminized sissy cuckold one bit after they had fucked my wife!




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening