29/04/2023

 Today has been a day of housework cleaning up the old homestead as they say so you could actually call Sissy Cuckold Carla a scrubber today and get away with it!

CARLA DELACOURT.

NEW SISSY CUCKOLD NOVEL

DADDY'S SISSY CUCKOLD.

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

and now also

CARLA DELACOURTS DAILY CAPTIONS & SISSY CUCKOLD THOUGHTS CAN BE FOUND AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt


SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 68. 

No doubt all who are reading this have experience of what I call the sissy cuckold frenzy!

The Frenzy can come on at anytime and leaves you utterly unable to control anything in you.

Over the years the Frenzy has gripped me in so many ways things like begging for a cuckoldress wife to whip and beat me, to use my mouth as a toilet!

To beg men who have just fucked my wife to allow then to let me suck their cocks clean and for them to piss in my mouth or all over me!

The list goes on and on as the Frenzy is a state where only the most disgusting and debasing humiliations salve the raging emotions inside you.

Even as a dumped and divorced sissy cuckold the Frenzy is unstoppable and I guess like me many of you will have fed yourself your own shit and drank your own urine, not to mention inserting just about any penis shaped object into yourself both orally and anally either causing horrific pain accepting the size of vomiting when the item is shoved all the way down your throat and even though what your going through is awful you carry on  fucking your holes until the kinky thrill takes over.

From years of experience I know that when in a sissy cuckold Frenzy any woman or man can do exactly what they want to me no matter how awful and disgusting and as a feminized sissy cuckold I will lap it up and thank the inflictor.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening