29/05/2023 Afternoon

 It's a bank holiday here today and not a lot is going on, have pottered round the garden for a while this morning now having a spot of lunch then I am going to catch a movie.

CARLA DELACOURT.

NEW SISSY CUCKOLD NOVEL

DADDY'S SISSY CUCKOLD.

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

and now also

CARLA DELACOURTS DAILY CAPTIONS & SISSY CUCKOLD THOUGHTS CAN BE FOUND AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 98.

As I am up to my neck in editing the next novel at the moment I thought I would have a short word about being a feminized sissy cuckold authoress.

I write with an awful lot of actual experience under my suspender belt and also I have a so called very depraved fertile mind to come up with the sordid stories I write.

Of course being who I am and the depravities that course through me you'll often find me writing with a swelling in  my frilly panties or tights and what a leaky sissy mess I get into at times.

I also work a lot plugged up with anal jewels or large butt plugs just to torment my thoughts just that little bit more.

As you can probably imagine I am nearly always in a fevered sissy cuckold frenzy! and what a lovely state it is to be all the time.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon